martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Who's on my circle of friends?

- Who's your closest friend? How did you meet?

My closest friend is Michelle Gomez, I met her when I was in elementary school, I've studied with her all my life, until high school, but now I'm here in PUJ and she'll be studying in ùniversite catholique-belgium in a few weeks.







- Do you have any friends that you met throug other friends?
Yes, he is Julian Sarria. I met hit through Mario, who is an old friend.







- Do you keep in touch with any friends you grew up with?
Lots of those. I grew up with so many girls which was my classmates since I was in kindergarden. Now we are graduated but we are still meeting ourselves.







- Do you have any friends who have exciting lives? Explain why
I don't have any famous friend or all that stuff, but I have too many friends that have exciting lifes because of their personalities, but no for what they are doing.






- Do you have friends you chat with online? Where do they live?
I have a friend who is livi in Italy, her name is Jenniffer and she is coming to Colombia in 2 weeks more or less.





- Do you have andy friend who are very different from you? How are they different?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario